Do you know all the right decision makers in all the right places? If so, we can use your skills! The STAR Project, a 501c3 animal rescue & education organization is looking for a Fundraising Manager to assist us with our short and long term growth plans.
- Recruit volunteers to form Fundraising Committee.
- Research fundraising opportunities - both local and national.
- Build relationships with major donors or companies and make presentations.
- Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors.
- Account handling: ensuring major donors or companies are happy with their donation scheme (such as a charity of the year partnership) and are kept informed of progress and milestones.
- Devise and organize fundraising campaigns.
- Spot fundraising opportunities and raise awareness of the organization's work
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment