Lynnwood Food Bank is currently looking for volunteers to participate in our Grocery Rescue program. We are looking for people to partner with our drivers in our efforts to pick up donations from local grocery stores using our cargo van.
Current shifts available (start times are definite, end times are approximate):
- Tuesdays 8:30am - 2:30pm
- Thursdays 8:30am - 2:00pm
- Saturdays 9:15am - 2:00pm
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be 18 years or older
- To drive: must have a valid driving license and a good driving record
- To partner with a driver: must have valid identification
- Must have interest in serving a diverse community and be able to represent the Lynnwood Food Bank in an appropriate manner with our donors and the community.
- Must be able to commit to a regular schedule, the grocery rescue program is a huge part of our grocery distribution.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Bus/Van Driving
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18