The Environmental Science Center is hosting its annual fundraiser dinner on Saturday, March 3rd, 2018 at The Cove in Normandy Park, WA. Join us to create a fun and memorable evening for people interested in supporting environmental education.
We are recruiting 6-10 volunteers to help with event logistics. Below is an example of the timeline and possible tasks during the event.
- 2-4pm Decorate and Set-up
- 4:30-8:30pm Happy Hour, Dinner, and Program
- Serving wine and beer (must be 21+)
- Taking Photographs
- Leading games and activities
- Managing Audio/Visual components
- 8:30-10pm Tear-down and clean-up
- Event Management
- Food Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 8 hours preferred - but can be 4 hours