The Project C.U.R.E. Denver Warehouse is seeking a part time volunteer Monday, Wednesday and Fridays (hours are flexible) to do various office tasks.
Duties will include but are not limited to answering emails and voicemail, assisting other volunteers, conducting orientation, assisting in scheduling donation pickups, data entry, small research projects, etc.
Training will be provided. Must have intermediate computer skills and be comfortable and flexible working in a fast paced environment.
If interested please send resume to KelynAnker@projectcure.org.
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- M, W, & F - 20 hours total per week
- Computer and People skills are a must!
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Marketing and Communication
- Administrative Assistant
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Part Time Volunteer Needed for...
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant for C.U...