- Greet everyone with compassion, dignity, and respect
- Operate number system to call up clients to sign in to the Client Database
- Maintain accurate and updated information for new and existing clients
- Give clients a Number Tag to represent family size and other tags as appropriate
- Orient new clients to additional resources
- Clothing Rack
- Resource Rack
- Sound Outreach on Friday
- Have clients take a seat until their token number is called
- When not signing in clients, maintain the recipes, resource rack, and bulletin board
- Closing shift workers are responsible for
- Break down and move chairs to end of room
- Sweep and Mop Floor
- Afterfood bankcloses, power down computer and organize desk
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and a customer service orientation
- Ability ready fine print on driver's licenses and other documents
- Comfortable in a busy environment
- Basic computer skills
- Nourish Pierce County Orientation
- Client Database Training
- Volunteer Database Training (optional)
- Monday, 1-6 PM
- Wednesday & Friday Noon - 5 PM
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Monday 1PM - 6 PM, Wednesday/Friday Noon - 5 PM
- MENTORSHIP - High School...
- FLOOR LEAD AT FOOD BANK - ...
- CONGREGATE MEAL SITE VOLUNTEER -...
- CARRY OUT/RUNNER (Food Bank) ...
- DISPENSER AT FOOD BANK - RSVP...
- DO YOU HAVE FASHION KNOWLEDGE -...
- MATH / SCIENCE TUTORING at ...
- ENRICHMENT PROGRAM -...
- HANDYMAN - Age 55 and over
- ADMINISTRATIVE/CLERICAL VOLUNTEER
- HIGH END NON-PROFIT THRIFT SHOP...
- ASSISTANT MANAGER - FOOD BANK -...
- CLIENT INTAKE SPECIALIST - FOOD...
- ALL-STAR READERS - Volunteers...
- SUCCESS COACHES for high school...