Food Pantry Helper
12 people are interested
Help our community members in need by becoming a Food Pantry Assistant volunteer at the Muskegon Food Pantry on Tuesdays, Thursdays and/or Fridays from 9:30am to 12:30pm (3hrs). We serve nearly 2,500 clients per month in need of emergency food items. The time you dedicate makes a huge impact in the lives of those in need!
Volunteer duties include:
- Assisting clients accessing the pantry with questions about food choice items
- Organizing/re-stocking shelves
- Unloading & organizing donations as they arrive
- Check-in clients
- Check-out clients
- Must be 18 and older
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Must be comfortable working with a diverse population
About Catholic Charities West Michigan
303 Division Ave S, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49503, US
In the spirit of our Catholic tradition, we lead our diverse communities with hope and compassion by offering innovative, collaborative programs. Through our team of highly trained employees, dedicated volunteers and generous community, we deliver the highest quality social services.
Volunteers serve to support our agencies programs throughout the 11 counties that comprise our Diocese. We feed the hungry, counsel those who struggle and assist in building stronger families.
We'll work with your schedule.
1095 Third StreetMuskegon, MI 49441
- People Skills
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods. Ability to lift up to 30lbs.