We are a small 501 (c)3 non-profit group located in Plainfield, NJ. We rely on local funding and the support of our local volunteer to run everything. We are looking for someone who will help us out with our accounting and Quickbooks data entry. An experienced person to help us get us up to date with our financial paperwork.
We seek someone who is familiar with non-profit finances. We would love to finally see our financial data summarized to helps us make better costs decisions in the future and also to give transparency to our donors. We will be glad to write you a referral or school letter after completion of tasks.
- Help us set up and organize budget sheets templates in Quickbooks
- Data entry (expenses,bills, profits, donations, etc) of all our finances to be put into Quickbooks
- Setting up yearly/monthly budgets sheets in Quickbooks to be printed out for records
- Attention to detail
- We expect it might take 1 month or less, but we will look to you for your best estimate. We are only open Tues - Friday evenings 6-8pm and Saturday mornings 10am-1pm.
- Can begin November 20th 2017 or later
- High school or equivalent
- If you have experience working in finances with other non-profits
- Have created detailed non-profit budget sheets for 501(c)3
- Can read/write in Spanish but not required to complete task
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- give us your ETA, one hour a week?