CARRY OUT/RUNNER (Food Bank) RSVP Program - 55 years of age +
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Lakewood, Tacoma, Edgewood, Graham, PuyallupLakewood,Tacoma, Edgewood, Graham, Puyallup, WA 98498
- Carryout- Runners will always show compassion, dignity, and respect to all clients and other volunteers.
- To assist clients up the stairs with their groceries (not the cart).
- Help clients with their choices of items that are being dispensed at the top of the stairs.
- Assist those clients with need to their cars and assist the in loading items into their car.
- When not carrying out groceries:
- Keep entrance area clean and clear, stack boxes, stack pallets, keep area clean.
- Using the outdoor brooms sweep the parking lot and sidewalks as needed.
- Closing Shift workers are responsible for:
- Ensuring any remaining outside produce is property stored.
- Sweeping the entry, hallway, empty trash into dumpster.
- Bring carts inside
- Good Interpersonal and communications skills and a customer service orientation.
- Comfortable in a busy environment.
- Ability to work on your feet for several hours
- Ability to climb stairs and unload trucks.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from Noon - 4 PM and/or 3 PM to close
- Tacoma and Lakewood
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Noon - 4 PM and/or 3 PM to close on Mon/Wed/Fri
Report this opportunity