FLOOR LEAD AT FOOD BANK - RSVP Program - 55 years of age +
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Lakewood, Tacoma, Edgewood, Graham, PuyallupLakewood,Tacoma, Edgewood, Graham, Puyallup, WA 98498
- Floor Leads need to make sure everyone is treated with compassion, dignity, and respect.
- Responsible for the smooth operation and flow of the dispensing floor.
- Responsible for making sure areas have an adequate amount of food product (as available) and that the area is clean at all times.
- Make sure delivers are processed and placed on the dispensing floor.
- Keep an eye on the quantity on the shelves and to call for more to be sent down when needed.
- Make sure that all food brought on the floor has been weighed and recorded before being placed on the floor.
- Responsible for keeping all refrigerators and freezers locked and report to the manager if any unit is not working properly.
- Floor Leads need to work with the Dispensing Peer Trainer to ensure proper training of their volunteers.
- Oversee the closing checklist:
- Make sure windows are all closed and locked.
- Check Fellowship Hall to ensure that the area has been properly cleaned and secured
- Check the upstairs corridor to ensure that tall doors and closed and secured and that the church donation basked was picked up.
- Work with the closing crew to get things completed.
- Check with Manager before letting closing crew leaves
Shifts vary by location (Tacoma, Lakewood)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Comfortable in a busy environment
- Ability to work on your feet for several hours.
- Food Service
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Shifts vary by location
Report this opportunity