Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care is in need of compassionate volunteers to provide friendly visits to our patients. If you are searching for a life-changing experience, one that will leave you enriched and fulfilled, hospice volunteering may be for you. No medical or personal care required. Flexible schedule, based on your availability and close to your home - helping neighbors in your own community. Companionship visits are simple, caring interactions, but mean the world to our patients. You will receive extensive support and training from our dedicated team at Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care.
YOU can be that difference by...
- Providing companionship (from simple conversations to exploring deep feelings)
- Reading aloud or listening to music together
- Looking at photos together and sharing memories (life review)
- Sitting with a patient so caregivers have free time (respite)
- Journaling (helping the patient record their history)
- Watching movies or playing games
- Helping with children
- Sharing a quiet moment
- Simply being present
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- If you can Sew, we Sew need you!
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers...
- Hospice Volunteers: An Amazing...
- Life Changing Volunteer...
- No Patient Should Die Alone!
- Do You have a Certified Pet...
- Your Spiritual Presence is...
- Are you a Veteran, wanting to...
- Make Bereavement Phone Calls...
- Companionship Volunteers for...
- Office/Administrative Volunteers...