Seasons Hospice Needs You! Do you have great sewing skills ? Love helping people leave a beautiful keepsake? We need volunteers with wonderful sewing skills for our Memory Bear Program. We have hospice patients who would love to have teddy bears created from their clothing to give to their loved ones as a way to remember them by.
You will be creating a touching memento that family members can hug and cherish for a lifetime.
We also have a Alzheimer/Dementia Fidget Mat Program to help provide stimulation and activities for our Alzheimer's and Dementia.
Seasons Hospice Foundation will provide all of the supplies necessary to make these adorable teddy bears and fidget mats.
Email us for more info!
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- If you can Sew, we Sew need you!
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers...
- Hospice Volunteers: An Amazing...
- Life Changing Volunteer...
- No Patient Should Die Alone!
- Hospice Patient Animal Therapy...
- Your Spiritual Presence is...
- Are you a Veteran, wanting to...
- Make Bereavement Phone Calls...
- Companionship Volunteers for...