SBU is seeking an intern to work closely with the organization's Executive Director on programmatic and fundraising data management projects. An ideal candidate will have an interest in information systems, nonprofit management, business management, program development, and/or fundraising. The intern will spend time in the office building skills in information data systems, program management, program development, and potentially fundraising through the following activities: to manage a Salesforce content management system and supporting applications, creating data reports, complete analysis of program data, and communicating with program staff on data needs.
1. Managing a Salesforce content management system and learning to use supporting applications for importing data 2. Creating reports using both program and fundraising data 3. Use reports to complete analysis of program data and create presentations 4. Communicate with program staff regarding data needs
When: Candidate should be ready to commit at least 2 days in the office, 10-15 hours per week for at least one semester.
- Data Entry
- Business Analysis
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Non Profit Development Internship
- College Prep Tutor - SAT Prep
- Volunteer Coordinator -...
- STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT INTERN
- Academic Coach (After School...
- Summer Soccer Scholars: Teaching...
- Soccer Coach-Mentor: SBU Global...
- ESOL Tutor
- College Prep Tutor - Seniors
- College Prep Mentor
- Travel Soccer Coach & Mentor
- Summer Soccer Scholars: Coaching...
- Head Coach & Mentor for Girls...
- Non-Profit Data Systems Internship
- Girls Soccer Coach & Mentor
- After School Soccer Coach
- College Prep Tutor - Sophomores
- AmeriCorps UP2US Coach & Mentor
- Education Internship
- Youth Recreational Soccer Coach