The Community Food Bank has many partner agencies. This volunteer interacts with partner agency sites across Pima County, conducting site visits. Site visits involve documenting certain food safety rules and regulations, and conducting short interviews to understand more about the site. Training provided. Driver's license required. Bilingual Spanish is a plus, although not required. Looking for volunteers to commit to working one morning or afternoon per week. Available hours are Tuesday through Thursday, either 9-noon, or noon-4. A great way to learn about the community!
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Minimum of 3 hours per week
- Drivers license required, bilingual Spanish preferred
- Help spread the word at...
- Love to garden? Help with ours!
- Help feed Tucson's hungry
- Meal preparation for Seniors
- VISTA Community Garden Coordinator
- Transportation assistant -- help...
- Help greet people at food pantry
- Busy reception desk needs help
- Help at our Farmers Market booth
- Video whiz? Help tell the Food...
- Bilingual? The Food Bank needs you
- Like working with data? We could...
- Grants Associate
- Outreach to Faith communities
- Teach families about food and...
- Food Bank Site Monitor