Hey, you out there! Are you a talented Writer and/or Blogger ?
We are looking for wonderful people to support our project The Universal Sea www.universal-sea.org .
The Universal Sea is a European Art and Innovation Movement. It brings art, science and entrepreneurship together to offer new solutions to fight plastic waste in the waters. It is about joining forces and making a change! We need the support of every single hand and brain. Our actions lay on the shoulders of the many, and not only the few. The Universal Sea - Pure or Plastic?! YOUR CHOICE, YOUR ACTION!
- Working on a project still in launching phase where creation and realisation meet
- Offering a chance to give your point of view on different aspects of the project
- Getting involved in a challenging project about ecology and art, which has a cultural relevance and recognition
- Working with motivated people who want to make a change
- Networking with artists, entrepreneurs and scientists from Europe and worldwide
- Working with a young, international team
- Having fun and eating chocolate
- You are super creative (or even excellent?) with words
- You speak and write very good English
- You already have experience in communication
- You are highly motivated and can handle deadlines and stress when show's on
- You can think with your own mind and are independent in your work
- You are reliable and structured
- You are willing to volunteer for a non-profit project
- Writing captivating content for www.universal-sea.org
- Supporting us in communicating our message clearly and on the point for different target groups and in different communication channels
- Reaching out to the external community to get them involved in our events
- Writing engaging stories and press releases
- Manage Social Media
- Contribute actively to the webpage by bringing in new ideas
Be recognised as Writer, Editor and/or Content Manager on our website page as well as other official communication channels.
We are looking for really motivated people that care about making the difference!
SOONEST / flexible working hours (about 10 - 12 hours/week.)
This position is a volunteer position. We especially look for longterm contributors.
Please send your application with some work examples and motivation letter.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- around 10h per week, flexible