We are a nonprofit committed to serving youth overcoming homelessness, sex trafficking, and other injustices through mentorship and job skills training. We do that using the arts of fashion and beauty!
This year, as we expand our programs nationally, we are looking for a Personal Assistant to help us increase our capacity to serve!
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Taking notes or dictation at meetings
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Making appointments
- Dealing with incoming emails, often corresponding on Freedom and Fashion's behalf;
- Taking dictation and minutes
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents
- Liaising with volunteers, community partners and staff.
In addition to supporting supervisor and team, you will also have your own workload and responsibilities such as:
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets
- Taking on some of the supervisor's responsibilities and working more closely with supervisor;
- Making decisions and delegating work to others in the supervisor's absence;
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 15-20 hrs/wk
- Must have a car!