Have a MUSICAL TALENT? Share your gift with music lovers.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
Many different opportunities are available in areas of office support, patient support, as well as caregiver relief. Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com and leave your contact information.
- Administrative office work
- One on one patient companion
- Opportunity to shadow professionals on the field
- Learn about the end of life process
- Exposure to different cultural, ethnic, and gender experiences during the end of life process
- Letters of recommendations are available for motivated volunteers that exhibit strong work ethic
We'll work with your schedule.
2910 Inland Empire Blvd #116Ontario, CA 91764
- Wind Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- Music Therapy
- String Instrument
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-6 months, 2-4 hours per month
- TB skin test.