The Donations coordinator is a virtual volunteer position that works directly with the Fundraising Manager. The Donations coordinator will be responsible for engaging, managing and overseeing all donations - both cash and in-kind to Haiti Now in pursuit of fundraising goals.
- Oversee peer-to-peer campaign and major gifts campaign
- Accelerate recurring donations
- Oversee in-kind gifts campaigns with companies, foundations, and individuals
- Manage in-kind gifts need list
- Engage prospect donors and update donor database accordingly
- Inform the Fundraising Manager of donor activities, and provides feedback on fundraising campaigns
- Support requests (e.g. monthly status report) from the Fundraising Manager and President
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in coordinating donations and in-kind gifts with nonprofits preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7 - 10 hrs per week
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage donor relations and data
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Clear, precise and compelling writing skills
- Able to effectively communicate
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Donor Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 7 - 10 hrs per week
- Donations Coordinator
- Market Researcher
- Make Charts & Graphs From Data...
- Adwords Expert
- Donor Experience Plan
- Grant Researcher
- Salesforce Advanced...
- Create a Blog post (from data...
- Make Infographic/s from Data
- Human Resources Sourcing...
- Education specialist
- Salesforce Advanced Developer or...
- Provide training for Slack/Trello
- Human Resources Generalist
- Adwords Ad Copy Writer (...
- SEO hands On
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)...
- Grant Writer
- Lead Conversion Specialist