The Donations coordinator is a virtual volunteer position that works directly with the Fundraising Manager. The Donations coordinator will be responsible for engaging, managing and overseeing all donations - both cash and in-kind to Haiti Now in pursuit of fundraising goals.
- Oversee peer-to-peer campaign and major gifts campaign
- Accelerate recurring donations
- Oversee in-kind gifts campaigns with companies, foundations, and individuals
- Manage in-kind gifts need list
- Engage prospect donors and update donor database accordingly
- Inform the Fundraising Manager of donor activities, and provides feedback on fundraising campaigns
- Support requests (e.g. monthly status report) from the Fundraising Manager and President
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in coordinating donations and in-kind gifts with nonprofits preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7 - 10 hrs per week
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage donor relations and data
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Clear, precise and compelling writing skills
- Able to effectively communicate
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Donor Management
- Must be at least 18
- 7 - 10 hrs per week