Let ’s be honest....too often times we make excuses for not doing the things we know we should do.
We say things like "I will volunteer when I retire" or "I just don’t have any extra time."
In all honestly we have the same amount of time that everyone else does. It’s just how we choose to use it!
If you have ever felt like you were meant to do something else, something more to enhance the quality of life of others then this opportunity is for you!
Grace Hospice is seeking caring, dedicated people to provide support and companionship to our hospice patients and their families.
This is a flexible program that entails detailed training, and on going support from the entire team!
There is a background check, fingerprints, Step I & II and drug tests required.
This is a relationship building program and requires at least a year commitment to the program.
If you would like more information on this truly rewarding opportunity, please call Grace Hospice at 616.432.2050 today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support