Dinner Host Coordinator would be responsible for recruiting volunteer dinner hosts for our residents. This is a part time (2-6 hours/week) outreach type of position. Tasks may include creating distribution lists, following up with previous hosts and creating new ways of bringing in dinner hosts.
Casa Esperanza provides a home away from home supporting families facing cancer or other serious medical conditions. These families travel from all over New Mexico to temporarily reside in Albuquerque while a loved one is undergoing medical treatment. During their stay Casa Esperanza offers a variety of amenities to our residents including shuttle services, counseling and free meals.
Currently, we average about 2-4 dinner hosts per week. We would like to increase this to 7 nights per week.
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-6 hours per week
- Field Instructor/Supervisor of...
- Facilities and Maintenance...
- Family Studies/Social Work Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Auction Support
- Family Care Team Volunteer -...
- Give Hope a Ride - Office and...
- Board Members-Supporting...
- Facilities Committee Member
- Dinner Host Coordinator
- Community Outreach and Events
- Dinner Hosts for our residents
- Program Services Committee Member
- Hospitality Intern