We are the first non profit paint recycling organization with a focus on creating jobs for people with disabilities. Our work is rewarding because we get to teach job skills and provide a needed recycling service that is not widely available.
There are also several other tasks that we need help with every day.
- Sorting and organizing different types of paint
- opening cans/buckets and pouring them into mixing containers
- crushing cans
- cleaning buckets
- mixing large vats of new paint
- pouring and straining paint
- labeling new containers
- cleaning up
- making the world a better and more beautiful place!
Recycling paint is not a hard job but there are many steps and it is not something that can be done by machine. We need attentive people to help prevent over 1000 gallons of paint per week from ending up in landfills. We also have a goal to create more jobs for people with special needs.
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- at least 2 hours
- ability to lift and move 50 pounds