Atma requires a Fundraising Volunteer to provide support to the Fund Raising Officer and Director by creating actionable steps for implementation of fund raising, develop required materials/tools for implementation and design feedback mechanisms to track progress and reception of mode while also using relevant case studies. The role focuses on conducting the day-to-day operational management and implementation of all activities pertaining to fund development and fundraising
- Research and contact potential donors
- Process incoming and prepare outgoing mail.
- Drafting, editing, and preparing grants for submission. This also includes compiling program related reports and submitting them in a timely manner.
- Take initiative to build relationships with potential donors including individual community donors.
- Generate new ideas and business opportunities to increase fundraising and fund development to meet and exceed goals.
- Establish an ongoing fundraising program to support the work
- Research potential donors and foundations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources.
- Make initial contacts, and follow-through of securing available funding along with the coordination of all optional funding opportunities.
Design feedback tools to track progress
- Monitor program, track and document all necessary activities
- Completes all reporting requirements according to the slates deadlines.
- Prepare grants/ project proposals and progress reports as required by program contract and agreements.
Specific Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in fundraising
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office is very helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A friendly and professional demeanor
- Excellent coordinating skills, positive and energetic attitude
- Strong desire to meet goals and commitments.
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Technical Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 40 hours per week
- valid volunteering visa for india