Duties/Responsibilities May Include:
- Collaborate with office staff on volunteer needs for chapter events and in-office assistance.
- Maintain an updated and detailed database of volunteer contact information.
- Coordinate recruitment efforts for various chapter events and in office projects through community outreach.
- Present a positive image of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society through all volunteer interactions and communications.
- Work in office one day per week. Manage time efficiently for weekly work both inside and outside of the office.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-20 hours per week depending on time of year
- One day in office per week as needed.