If you have a heart for people and would like to make a difference in your community, please consider becoming a Grace Hospice patient volunteer.
Training is provided and you the support of staff and medical professionals as well.
The program is flexible, so you can volunteer any times or days you prefer.
This is a rewarding opportunity for you as well as the patient and family as you aid in life's final days. Volunteers share conversations, quiet times just "being there", aid in writing, music or pet therapy, however you feel can benefit your time together.
You will feel great knowing you participated in another person's comfort.
Our volunteers often express how happy they feel in touching another person's life.
If you have just a few hours a week to share your time and compassions, please call Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2050.....you will be happy you did!
- Massage Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support