Pencil Campaign, Collecting 10 Million Pencils for Poor Rural African Pupils
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
Benjamin and Perez 1st and 5th grade, both decided to engage in Pencil Campaign, collecting: writing and teaching aids, including recreational materials for millions of poor rural pupils and people with disabilities in Africa. The targeted group is unable to afford writing materials, which is dearly in need. With your support, they are determined to meet pupils at their point of need, to give pupils the opportunity to learn how to use pencils, practice writing and write legibly at early stages of their life with your donations.
The demand for Pencils, Pens, Crayons, Sharpeners, Rubbers, and Chalks is a continuous process and speedily increasing, reasons why Benjamin and Perez are compelled to contact Pencil Ambassadors, like your dear for their continued donations.
Here are different ways you can help: by word of mouth, circulate flyer, organize a pencil drive, make pencil shoeboxes, make pencil drop boxes for schools, offices, churches, public places, etc.
Also accepting funds for pencil courier services - shipment delivery to final destination.
About HOPE AFRICA
9907 WHEELING AVE, KANSAS CITY, MO 64134, US
To assist and support the elderly, handicapped or disable people veterans, refugees and immigrants, and the poor in general with the needed medical and nutritional supplies they desperately need to make it to the next day compassionately with human empathy and love giving them hope, peace of mind and serenity today and tomorrow.
- HOPe Africa is not for profit, public charity organization formed to provide are the poor, elderly, veterans and people with disabilities in America and Africa needing healthcare services, medical equipment, medications-vitamins- nutrition, basic daily needs, etc. including but not limited to moral, psychological, emotional and social well-being, nurturing them to have human dignity and decency the remainder of their lives on earth.
- HOPe Africa dba AgeMates Magazine addresses seniors, veterans, people with disabilities, etc. its online - digital magazine circulated free of charge and not to be sold. AgeMates Magazine seeks volunteers in distribution, proofreading, seeking ads, stories, designs, typesetting, graphic artist, etc.
- HOPe Africa dba Pencil Pyramid, globally collecting writing materials, teaching aids, recreation kits for millions of poor rural African pupils. Our campaign targets collecting and distribution of 1 million pencils in the 24 months. Join Benjamin 1st grade and Perez 5th grade in leading millions of poor pupils globally in learning to write their future with pencils. Checkout website for more information: https://pencilpyramid.wixsite.com/hope
9907 Wheeling AvenueKansas City, MO 64134
- Special Needs
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- Retail / Sales
- People 55+
- 36 months
- Circulate flyers, organize a pencil drive, pencil drop boxes in offices, shipment fundraising, etc.