WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where701 5th Avenue, Suite 4200Seattle, WA 98104
Subject: Job Description Executive Director1.0 INTRODUCTON
- The purpose of this standard procedure is to define the duties, accountability, reporting relationships and measurement performance for the functional position of Executive Director.
- The Executive Director is charged with the long and short term planning to support, the FSC-PS.
- The Executive Director is accountable for the total results of the day?to?day operations of the FSC-PS.
- The Executive Director reviews the Mission Statements monthly to assure that the desired goals are being met.
- The Executive Director makes sure that the FSC-PS is in compliance with all state and Federal regulations.
- The Executive Director reports directly to the Board of Directors but is guided by the President in carrying out day?to?day operations.
- The following Ad Hoc functions and Committee Chair positions report to the Executive Director:
- Strategic Planning Committee Chair
- Scholarship Committee Chair
- Mentoring Committee Chair
- Oratorical Committee Chair
- Information Systems Management Council Committee Chair
- Sponsorship Committee Chair
- Grant Writing Group
- Small Business Committee
- Education: The Executive Director should have BS/BA degree in Non Profit Organization Management, Public Administration, Business Administration or equivalent training or working towards these degrees.
- Experience: The Executive Director should have 3 to 4 years’ supervisory or case management experience. Any Non Profit, Social or Economic Development Organization experience is a plus.
- The Executive Director must be knowledgeable of all areas within the FSC-PS in order to provide overall direction to the management staff of FSC-PS.
- The Executive Director will select, recruit, enroll, train, and evaluate the functional heads of the Chapter.
- The Executive Director will delegate duties and accountabilities to the staff, but will remain accountable for the overall performance of all departments within the FSC-PS.
- The Executive Director is authorized to develop and implement any new policies, procedures, within the FSC-PS assuming all state and Federal regulations are maintained.
- The Executive Director is responsible for the development and implementation for continued growth of staff development.
The Executive Director shall be evaluated as meeting goals and objectives if the following performance criteria are met or exceeded:
- All activities are conducted in a manner that all state and federal regulations are maintained.
- Operating standards for quality, safety, Facilities operations. Clients’ service & employee satisfaction are met.
6.3. Specific projects, assignments directed by the State or Federal Government are professionally completed and delivered on time and within expense budget.
6.4 All of the above program results are obtained with a continuous improvement in customer satisfaction, quality management systems, and financial results.
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per week
- We are looking for a passionate individual who wants to make a difference for financial literacy