Committee member on Marketing & Communications
Tasks involved in position
Assist the Marketing and Communications Chair. Help provide active communication to all stakeholders for the purposes of recruitment, program messaging, fundraising, awareness, and branding.
- Sits on the committee
- Regularly attends committee meetings and important related meetings.
- Contribute to organizational marketing, branding and communication plans and initiatives.
- Advise staff on strategies and development for various marketing communications channels and web presences including, electronic/social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc), newsletter, public relations, website and printed collateral.
- Build relationships with key industry partners and members of the press in conjunction with staff efforts.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18