Help deliver affordable, healthy food aboard the Twin Cities Mobile Market. This former Metropolitan Transit bus has a new purpose of serving urban neighborhoods with few options for accessing fresh produce, lean meats, dairy, and other nutritional foods. We seek volunteers for a one-hour shift on Fridays, from 3:30-4:30 p.m. Volunteers assist customers by welcoming them aboard, locating food items, bagging groceries, and helping to deliver them if needed. Shifts are flexible, but we seek volunteers able to commit to two-shifts per month.
In just two hours per month, you'll impact the lives of many helping them eat healthier.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-2 1/2 hour per month
- Comfortable working with diverse populations
- Program Helper
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers -...
- Hair Stylist
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Event Outreach Volunteer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- Catch the Bus!
- Caregiver Peer Support
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Get On Board the Bus!
- Mobile Outreach Assistant
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Be The First To Say Hi
- All Aboard the Twin Cities...
- P.S I Understand
- Help St. Paul Neighboorhoods Eat...
- Deliver Healthy, Affordable Food