Non-patient contact volunteers
- Assist with various office and clerical functions.
- Sales and Marketing
- Work at your leisure in your home on special projects.
- Provide companionship in the Clients home and in nursing homes.
- Help with reading, shopping, running errands and small household chores.
- Make support calls to patients and families.
Volunteers are offered a thorough orientation and training program before they begin their volunteer work. Additional education is offered to help the volunteer to continue to feel supported as an integral part of the team.
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training