ADM: Internal Newsletter Manager
4 people are interested
JerseySTEM will start compiling and distributing an email newsletter to its 250 volunteers.
The role of the Internal Newsletter Manager is to:
- Every Friday, reach out to each one of the 10 managers asking them for their weekly report (3 lines o r so each).
- Every Sunday 4pm-6pm, call the volunteers who did not reply and ask them for their submission
- Edit, format, proof the compiled newsletter
- By Monday 12pm, compile the 10 individual reports (for a total of 30 lines) and send them back to teh 10 managers
- By Monday 6pm, send the compiled email to the general mailing list of 250 volunteers.
- Ability to use email
- Willingness to text/call 10 manager on a weekly basis to remind them about the letter
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Human Resources Assistance