Come enliven the intellect and spirit of the youngest of curious learners who are ages 3, 4, or 5! In our program, you will work with a Teacher to support the teacher in her classroom instruction. You will have the opportunity to practice your craft of becoming an early childhood instructor.
Lessons that will be facilitated will concentrate in the areas of Science, Engineering, Robotics, and Art. Literacy and Math circle times will also be incorporated. Though your coursework may not concentrate in the area, as many early childhood programs do not, that's ok. Your study or experience in early childhood education is welcomed.
If you are student of Education, you are welcome to develop lesson plans that center around a specific topic in your coursework, as well as video that lesson and obtain feedback from the Teacher of record.
If you are an early childhood teacher, and you are in transition or are retired, you are welcome to contribute your mastery in our space. Thank you in advance!
- Child Development
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Critical Thinking
- Mechanical Engineering
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Come Teach Kids to Code!
- STEMpowerment For Young Women!
- Young Women and STEMpowerment!
- Calling Early Childhood Student...
- Bookkeeper Needed - New York City
- Seeking SKILLED Grant Writer
- Website Developer Welcomed With...
- Teach Kids How To Code
- Calling All Scientists! Join Our...
- Saturday TechFest & Hackathon...
- STEM and STEAM Enthusiasts &...
- STEM and STEAM Enthusiasts...