Resource Development Team Members contribute to the development of resources for all aspects of the Chapters Program, helping the RD Team Leader to ensure that resources are informative, high in quality, and effectively worded for utilization by HPA chapters. Resource Translators help ensure that these resources are accessible on a global scale. This is a 3 hour per week commitment.
- Reports to the Resource Development Team Leader
- Translates resource documents as directed by the Resource Development Team Leader
- Assists in other department projects as needed
- Exceptional written communication in Arabic
- Ability to translate from English to Arabic
- Good humor and a positive attitude
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com if you are interested. We'll be in touch soon if we wish to set up an interview.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 hours/week
- Exceptional written communication in Arabic Ability to translate from English to Arabic, Good humor
- Chapters Liaison: Australia/New...
- Chapters Liaison: Canada
- Donor Management Team Member
- Resource Developer
- Trainee Communications Coordinator
- Chapters Outreach Specialist
- Trainee Services Coordinator
- Chapters Liaison: Africa
- Chapters Liaison: United States...
- Speaker Coordinator
- WAND: Advertising Manager
- Street Team Project Leader
- APPARATING LIBRARY BOOK CLUB...
- Social Media Analyst
- Resource Translator: Arabic
- Resource Translator: Hindi