Resource Translator: Hindi
Resource Development Team Members contribute to the development of resources for all aspects of the Chapters Program, helping the RD Team Leader to ensure that resources are informative, high in quality, and effectively worded for utilization by HPA chapters. Resource Translators help ensure that these resources are accessible on a global scale. This is a 3 hour per week commitment.
- Reports to the Resource Development Team Leader
- Translates resource documents as directed by the Resource Development Team Leader
- Assists in other department projects as needed
- Exceptional written communication in Hindi
- Ability to translate from English to Hindi
- Good humor and a positive attitude
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- 3 hours/week
- Exceptional written communication in Hindi, bility to translate from English to Hindi, good humor