Want to put your talents to use and help animals in need? The STAR Project, a nonprofit animal rescue & education organization is seeking a Marketing/PR Director to handle all initiatives and strategy -
- Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities.
- Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance The STAR Project image and position within the marketplace.
- Own marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, and media relations.
- Coordinate media interest and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Act as the Organization’s representative with the media.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18