Hurt 2 Heal Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides a voice for individuals impacted by all forms of abuse. Our mission is to bring awareness to the prevalence and severity of abuse in the United States and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse. We aim to help all individuals affected by abuse by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote personal and familial healing.
Hurt 2 Heal Inc. is seeking somebody with strong writing, proofreading, and formatting skills to help provide content and format for our monthly H2H newsletter. We are looking for a volunteer(s) who is interested in creating and writing a monthly newsletter about our organization, its projects and events, and the impact it has on the community.
- Create original content and edit existing content for H2H monthly newsletters.
- Interview H2H volunteers, staff, and clients to provide impact stories for the newsletter.
- Assist in proofreading.
- Work with the Newsletter Team to establish article and photo layouts for each newsletter edition.
- Proven editing and writing skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate articles.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to make a long-term (minimum 1 year) commitment to volunteering; hours required will vary around monthly publication deadline.
How to Apply:
Please email email@example.com your resume and cover letter. The subject line of the email needs to be: Newsletter Writer/Editor.
- People Skills
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1 Year Commitment