How to Apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to Jennifer, our Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com. Include the position to which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
- Interviews are conducted with the volunteer coordinator for our second-round applicants.
- If selected for the position, volunteers will be required to have a background check and sign a volunteer agreement covering basic policies of the organization.
If you have any questions about the organization or the volunteer position, please contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Position Description:
- Publish a monthly newsletter including updates about the organization and upcoming events for the following month as well as a review of what happened in the past month.
- Monthly newsletters are released around 6-7 p.m. the first Monday of every month using the MailChimp system.
- Develop new themes for every month’s newsletter in order to increase and maintain readership.
- Collaborate with the public relations specialists, direct marketers, etc., in order to publish up-to-date information on the organization and any additional features.
- Produce a bi-weekly newsletter that focuses on Georgia and world news regarding sexual violence and all forms of abuse.
- Seek out, contact, and interview women and men willing to provide testimonials and thrilling stories for the monthly edition or a special feature.
Hurt2Heal, Inc., was established in 2015 by founder and current CEO, survivor, and author Joyce Reed. (More here: https://www.iamurvoice.com/about-me)
Our mission is to bring awareness to the prevalence and severity of abuse in the United States and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse. We aim to help all individuals who have experienced abuse by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote healing for individuals and families. (More here: https://www.hurt2heal.org)
- People Skills
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 6-10 hours/week - flexible hours/days
- minimum one-year commitment
- Direct Marketer
- Volunteer to Spread Awareness
- Mobile App Designer
- Program Coordinator
- Blog Writer
- Board Member
- Local Outreach Specialist
- Newsletter Writer
- Crowdfunding Organizer
- Graphic Designer
- Public Policy Specialist
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Student Outreach Officer
- Independent Brand Ambassador
- Social Media Campaign Manager