Title : Volunteer : Community Marketing Lead
Department : Marketing
Location : Open
Hours: 10 -12 hrs. over Weekdays/Weekends (M,T,W,T,F,S,S)
Qualification Required :
▪ Lead generation experience with B2C and B2B.
▪ Exceptional writing and communications skills in English.
▪ Email marketing experience with knowledge in analytics and tracking.
▪ Experience with user interactions and acquisition through social media community engagement.
Essential Responsibilities :
▪ Identify channels to source qualified leads (users with disabilities).
▪ Strategize and execute end-to-end pipeline activities for email as well as social media community groups to drive engagement, awareness; and acquire and manage new users for learning resources.
▪ Engage with disabled users on social media community groups to acquire new, qualified users who have disabilities.
▪ Engage with users through email and manage the list of sign-ups.
▪ Provide product support.
▪ Implement improvements for better user acquisition and retention.
▪ Track, measure and analyze user acquisition activities as well as user interactions/ feedback.
▪ Work in a cross functional environment with the marketing and products teams.
Other Requirements :
▪ Accessibility to Computer/Laptop, Good network internet connection and familiarity with social media platforms in specific WhatsApp and Skype
▪ Experience engaging with people with disabilities.
▪ Experience in community engagement.
▪ Excellent research skills, written and verbal communication skills
▪ Flexibility to work around different time zones
▪ Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
▪ Ability to connect and communicate with diverse types of organizations: partners, schools, businesses, government, etc.
▪ Ability to take initiative, work individually or within team
▪ High professional standards, including integrity, accuracy and attention to detail
▪ Sense of Accomplishment & fulfillment
▪ Letter of Recommendation from ARISE Impact
▪ Professional Development and opportunity to learn new skills
▪ Job Opportunities by building your resume and network with others
▪ Have fun while meeting new people
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6 months - 1 year