4 people are interested
How to Apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to Jennifer, our Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position to which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
- Interviews are conducted with the volunteer coordinator for our second-round applicants.
- If selected for the position, volunteers will be required to have a background check and sign a volunteer agreement covering basic policies of the organization.
If you have any questions about the organization or the volunteer position, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
Volunteer Position Description:
- Institute strategies for crowdfunding for the organization.
- Collaborate with the direct marketing and telemarketing teams to institute effective strategies and programs for identifying and contacting donors.
- Organize fundraising events in the Greater Atlanta Area.
- Make suggestions to the Board regarding the potential budget for the organization.
Hurt2Heal, Inc., was established in 2015 by founder and current CEO, survivor, and author Joyce Reed. (More here: https://www.iamurvoice.com/about-me)
Our mission is to bring awareness to the prevalence and severity of abuse in the United States and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse. We aim to help all individuals who have experienced abuse by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote healing for individuals and families. (More here: https://www.hurt2heal.org)
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- 6-10 hours/week - flexible hours/days
- minimum one-year commitment