Hurt 2 Heal Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides a voice for individuals impacted by all forms of abuse. Our mission is to bring awareness to the prevalence and severity of abuse in the United States and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse. We aim to help all individuals affected by abuse by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote personal and familial healing.
Hurt 2 Heal Inc., is seeking somebody with strong interpersonal, marketing, and communication skills to help raise money for various projects and events to support our cause. We are looking for a volunteer(s) who is interested in establishing and coordinating fundraising strategies and events for our organization.
- Write press releases and prepare information for the media.
- Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to reach them.
- Help clients communicate effectively with the public.
- Further develop H2H corporate image and identity.
- Assist and inform H2H executives and spokespeople.
- Devise advertising and promotion programs.
- Track progress towards achieving H2H fundraising goals.
- Develop and carry out fundraising strategies.
- Identify and contact potential donors.
- Create and plan different fundraising/donor events.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills; ability to devise and implement innovative fundraising strategies.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to make a long-term (minimum 1 year) commitment to volunteering; hours required will vary.
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and cover letter. The subject line of the email needs to be: Fundraising Coordinator.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 year Commitment