Hurt 2 Heal Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides a voice for individuals impacted by all forms of abuse. Our mission is to bring awareness to the prevalence and severity of abuse in the United States and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse. We aim to help all individuals affected by abuse by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote personal and familial healing.
Hurt 2 Heal Inc. is seeking somebody with strong communication and marketing skills and social media experience to help advertise and promote our events and cause. We are looking for a volunteer(s) who is interested in creating and executing a social media campaign for our organization, its projects and events, and the impact it has on the community.
- Establishing campaign strategies and goals.
- Create and execute a social media campaign.
- Work with project managers and public relations coordinator to develop an overall strategy.
- Schedule Hootsuite to post several times daily on appropriate platforms.
- Oversee communications calendar.
- Court interested parties and enlist them to help with re-posting social media.
- Review all material daily and troll for inappropriate material.
- Manage the daily content schedule on major social media channels and websites.
- Listen and respond to the members of our online social communities on a daily basis.
- Promote our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Blogger, YouTube, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Gather and analyze social media data and tailor strategies and tactics based on analysis.
- Oversee vendors and outside contractors for developing new social media tools.
- Lead the development of new social channels.
- Experience in Human Resources (recommended), good interpersonal skills, and a genuine interest in the mission of H2H.
- Highly motivated, diligent self-starter with a positive attitude, a desire to learn, and a passion for non-profit work.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a team environment.
- Familiarity with all the major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Blogger, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must be able to make a long-term (minimum 1 year) commitment to volunteering; hours required will vary.
Please email email@example.com your resume and cover letter. The subject line of the email needs to be: Social Media Campaign Manager.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4-7 hours per week