About Patriot Placements
Patriot Placements is committed to serving the military community by working with the business community to promote job placement and economic independence to our nation’s heroes and their spouses.
Team Recruiter (Volunteer)
The Team Recruiter will play an integral role in Patriot Placements by reporting to the Manager of HR Services
with updates on volunteer position postings, as well as the successful completion of other recruitment functions as designated.
Manager of HR Services
5 - 10 hours per week depending on your schedule
● Creates and monitors all P2 volunteer job postings.
● Monitors our email account for qualifying volunteer applicants.
● Reviews resumes for qualifying applicants.
● Works closely with the Manager of HR Services to screen potential qualifying applicants.
● Other duties as assigned by the Manager of HR Services.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· 1 - 2 years of experience in Recruiting functions with an emphasis on full cycle recruiting and job placement.
· Degree in Management, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
· High level of proficiency in Office 365, Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· The ability to write clearly and informatively.
· A clear and timely communicator who is highly self-motivated.
- Human Resources Recruitment
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment