At ChickTech, we believe every girl and woman has the right to fulfill their true potential. Through a variety of confidence and skill building experiences, we uplift and empower girls and women through the lens of technology. In the end, our goal is to get and keep girls and women in high tech and show them they are capable of doing - and being - anything they desire. Through service across the country, community members are joining us to bring these experiences to the girls and women who need them the most.
Are you looking to network with the tech industry? Do you want to volunteer, but have limited amount of time? Do you want to learn more about the tech industry? Then consider joining our OC ChickTech team!
We are seeking to recruit a team of conference volunteers to help promote OC ChickTech at conferences. As a conference volunteer, you will be representing ChickTech at conferences by assisting any executive leader at an exhibit table and research potential event locations we should participate in. This position allows you the ability to network with others at tech conferences and learn more about the industry as well. This can potentially lead to a higher leadership role as a volunteer stays longer especially if you want to bring new ideas and have a passion for our cause.
The benefits: an opportunity to have a leadership experience to put on your resume. Opportunities to network directly with ChickTech volunteers and staff across the U.S. Networking opportunities at a local level with a wide diversity of tech companies and other organizations. Having a direct impact on the ability of the local ChickTech chapter to be able to enact its mission. Having a positive, direct impact in the lives of girls and women.
- Assist ChickTech OC Chapter Leadership at an exhibitor table
- Setting up and taking down displays
- Sharing volunteer and event opportunities with conference attendees
- Providing information about ChickTech while collecting information about potential volunteers
- Research other conferences to help represent ChickTech in the Tech Industry
- Participate in Fundraising activities and discussions at conferences
- Self-starter at representing ChickTech
- Research skills to find and collect information about the conferences
- Willing to attend conferences on behalf of ChickTech
- Can create an adequate presentation of ChickTech at exhibit tables
- Age 21 or over
- Marketing and/or Networking Experience
- Experience with nonprofits and/or tech field
- Ability to quickly learn and share new information
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to work in a collaborative style and move others to action by planning, motivating, and organizing work tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills that establish and maintain credibility and relationships
If you have any comments, concerns, or questions, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
- Adult Education
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Professional Development
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-8 hours per month
- Conference Volunteers - Orange...
- Finance Director - Seattle
- High School Communications...
- High School Workshop Lead...
- High School Program Coordinator...
- Girls Who Code Technical Volunteer
- Operations Director: ChickTech...
- High School Program Coordinator...
- High School Program Director -...
- ChickTech Boston - Chapter Lead
- Fundraising and Partnerships...
- Fundraising Event Chair - Orange...
- Workshop Leader - Corvallis,...
- Fundraising Director
- Social Media Specialist -...
- High School Workshop Manager -...
- Event Logistics Manager
- Fundraising Manager - Corvallis,...
- High School Community Engagement...
- ChickTech Chicago Chapter Lead -...