Title: Web Development Coordinator (volunteer)
Reports to: Lead Pastor
The Web Development Coordinator will work closely with the Lead Pastor and Three Winds Church staff on a variety of digital projects. The Coordinator will conceptualize and manage the church’s website as well as format and design electronic newsletters for members and families. This position helps to extend the resources of Three Winds Church in order to better assist and meet the needs of our members and the families that we serve
- Support the maintenance and updating for the back-end of Three Winds Church public website.
- Publish approved content on Three Winds Church various social media platforms.
- Work closely with the Lead Pastor and Three Winds Church staff to develop content for the Three Winds Church public website, electronic newsletters, and social media platforms.
- Publish and distribute electronic newsletters using Constant Contact.
- Limited copywriting and editing of website and newsletter content.
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organization and research and reports on "social media best practices".
- Complete other research projects as assigned.
Analytics and Reporting
- Uses website platforms analytics tools to assess trends and activity.
- Review data on the performance of website platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
- Time Commitment * 15-20 hours/week (2-3 days/week)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Proficiency in in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
- Familiarity with Constant Contact and Mac platform a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML or other digital coding.
- Impeccable grammatical, spelling, and proofreading abilities.
- Effective communicator - both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with a team.
- Ability to define and work to deadlines.
- Be self-directed and willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of Three Winds Church staff, volunteers, families, and donors.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of the organization and/or photography.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player.
About Three Winds Church PDX:
Three Winds Church (TWC) of Portland is a non-denominational all-affirming community of believers; followers of Christ who believe His’ grace and love reaches to the furthest margins of society, embracing all without prejudice or discrimination. Our mission is to be a community where like minded people gather for the purpose of worship, service, and fellowship.
For more information, visit www.ThreeWindsChurch.org
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Mobile Programming
- Graphic Design
- Website Programming
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15-20 hours/week (2-3 days/week)