Workshop Committee Chair: SCORE Northeast New Jersey
2 people are interested
Workshop Committee Chair
SCORE NENJ provides business mentoring services and ongoing educational workshops to local entrepreneurs and business owners in Bergand and Passaic Counties and is searching for a Chair to head our workshop committee.
The Workshop Committee continuously reviews and reports to the chapter on the feasibility of offering workshops and similar events on subjects that would be helpful to the business community. The Workshop Committee also:
- Plans for workshops or similar events, including obtaining chapter volunteers and others as speakers, developing effective publicity, determining appropriate charges, finding facilities and arranging for materials and handouts.
- Works with the chapter Marketing Committee to arrange necessary and appropriate publicity for events.
- Works with SBA officials and other community resources to develop and present workshops.
- Conducts workshops and similar events.
- Ensures that volunteers are available at workshops for clients seeking assistance.
- Assures workshop information, with the attendee list, is captured and reported in the SCORE CRM.
- Ensures that evaluation forms are prepared and made available to all attendees.
We'll work with your schedule.
One Bergen PlazaChairman's HomeAuxiliary Locations as neededHackensack, NJ 07601
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 10 Hours per week