SCORE Northeast NJ Training and Development Chairperson
SCORE Northeast New Jersey
Training and Development Chairperson
SCORE Northeast NJ provides business mentoring services and educational programs (workshops) to local entrepreneurs and business owners in Bergen and Passaic Counties and is searching for a chairperson to head its Training and Development Committee.
The Training and Development Committee continuously reviews and reports to the chapter on the feasibility of offering training programs and similar events on subjects that would be helpful to the business community. The Training and Development Committee also:
- Plans for training programs or similar events.
- Works with the chapter Marketing Committee to arrange necessary and appropriate publicity for events.
- Works with chapter volunteers, SBA officials and other community resources to develop and present training programs.
- Conducts training programs and similar events.
- Determines appropriate fees, identifies and schedules materials and handouts.
- Ensures that volunteers are available at training programs for clients seeking assistance.
- Assures training program information, with the attendee list, is captured and reported in the SCORE training programs reporting system.
- Ensures that feedback forms are prepared and made available to all attendees.
Please complete an application on the SCORE website.
About SCORE Northeast New Jersey
One Bergen Plaza, Room 5B, Hackensack, NJ 07601, US
SCORE, "Counselors to America's Small Business" - a nonprofit association - is dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and the formation, growth and success of small business nationwide. We are America's premier source of free and confidential business development counsel.
SCORE Northeast New Jersey is actively recruiting volunteers to join our organization to mentor and assist the local small business community.
Founded in 1964 as "Counselors to America’s Small Business", SCORE is a National organization that has created over 10 million jobs nationwide, an ideal platform for business people and entrepreneurs looking for ways to give back to their community.
We are seeking volunteers with entrepreneurial skills in Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance or Business Administration whether with large or small companies, for-profit or non-profit operations.
Our mentoring services are offered to clients in Bergen and Passaic Counties through face-to-face counseling or via email. Our seminar programs offer a platform for continuous learning in a wide range of topics important for a small business to compete successfully including sales and marketing fundamentals, social media, finance and operations
If you are retired or looking to retire: join our team of 50 active counselors and make a difference in New Jersey.
If you are working or looking for work: willing to give volunteer time for the betterment of our business communities join our seminar team, our admin teams or contribute remotely as your schedule permits.
All SCORE members adhere to a strict code of conduct, all are trained and certified as mentors.