Vice Chair: SCORE Northeast New Jersey
1 person is interested
Chapter Vice Chair
SCORE NENJ, providing mentoring services and ongoing educational workshops to local entrepreneurs and business owners in Bergen and Passaic Counties, is searching for a Chapter Vice-Chair.
Generally, a Vice Chair is the successor to the chapter chair and assists in the discharge of the chair duties. The vice chair:
- Acts in place of the chair when the chair is absent or unable to serve.
- Performs other duties that are assigned by the chair.
- Assists the chair in implementation or delegation of chapter activities at the discretion of the chair.
The duties of the Chapter Chair which may be shared or supported are:
- Responsible for overall chapter management.
- Ensure that the chapter is compliant with SCORE policies, procedures, Chapter Minimum Standards, goals and objectives.
- Works to ensure the chapter is in alignment with SCORE’s mission and vision as well as agreed upon goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain a leadership team within the chapter and to delegate appropriately to both the leadership team and to committees within the chapter.
We'll work with your schedule.
One Bergen PlazaVice Chair HomeAuxiliary Locations as neededHackensack, NJ 07601
- Grant Writing / Research
- Public Relations
- Group Facilitation
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Estimate 20 hours per week.