Basics4Babies Emergency Pantry Volunteers
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
901 Northpoint ParkwaySuite 406West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Basics4Babies (B4B) is an emergency food and diaper bank in Palm Beach County for infants and small children available through Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies (HMHB).
There are three volunteer opportunities. Volunteers are needed at all 3 HMHB locations.
A short description of each is listed below:
- Client check-in and completion of Client Intake Form
- Interviewing the parent/caregiver in a private area to review the client intake form and add information to determine the baby's needs (formula type, diaper size, etc.).
- The volunteer fills the client's order in the warehouse.
- When the order is complete, the volunteer gives the parent/caregiver the bag of supplies
- When client services volunteer is between clients or has extra time, he/she needs to make sure the area is tidy, support warehouse needs, or other B4B's tasks.
Warehouse & Inventory
- Stocking pantry shelves with formula, food, diapers, wipes, bags, bottles etc.
- Ensuring inventory is fully stocked
- Assemble infant/toddler food packs and repackage diapers
- Process donations of formula, diapers, etc. When needed, volunteers from client services assist with projects when time permits
- Enter data on each B4B client on a HMHB computer
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week
Report this opportunity