Title: Social and Digital Media Coordinator
Reports to: Lead Pastor
The Social and Digital Media Coordinator will play an active role in the development of Three Winds Church’s online community. The Coordinator will maintain Three Winds’ presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our members and community at-large. He/she will regularly analyze and report on the activity on social media networks as well as the Three Winds website. He/she will also assist in maintaining Three Winds’ archive of digital images, videos, and other content.
- Updates Social Media Accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with Three Winds
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our members and community at-large and posts it to our social media accounts in a manager that invites conversation and interaction.
- Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from Three Winds activities and events
- Grows Three Winds online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions
- Maintains current information across all social media accounts
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organization and research and reports on "social media best practices".
- Complete other research projects as assigned.
Analytics and Reporting
- Uses social media platforms analytics tools to assess trends and activity.
- Review data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Detail orientated with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with programs and applications for basic photo-editing and video editing (e.g. Photoshop and InDesign)
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Linkedin and etc.
- Available to work 15 hours per week.
About Three Winds Church PDX:
Three Winds Church (TWC) of Portland is a non-denominational all-affirming community of believers; followers of Christ who believe His’ grace and love reaches to the furthest margins of society, embracing all without prejudice or discrimination. Our mission is to be a community where like minded people gather for the purpose of worship, service, and fellowship.
For more information, visit www.ThreeWindsChurch.org
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Customer Acquisition
- Graphic Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training