Videographer to film and edit two videos that support Volunteer Services in the on-boarding and training of volunteers. Topics may include wheelchair etiquette and popcorn making. Volunteer will need to have their own camera and editing software as well as a background in video or photography. Need to be able to understand the intent of the video and communicate that in a concise and somewhat entertaining way. Meeting with staff and filming will be a daytime commitment, but editing can be completed anytime. As much as possible and productive may be done with email and by phone.
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months flexible
- Drive and Socialize with Seniors!
- Volunteer in Anna's Cafe and...
- Support a Person with Memory...
- Can You Be A Special Friend?
- My, Don't Those Fingers Look...
- Change agent to implement...
- Deliver the Mail, and a Smile!
- For the Love of "BINGO!"
- Marketing/Graphic Design...
- "Be My Legs." Assist A Person...