If you are a teacher and have a passion for kids learning by hands-on activities, we could use you. At the CORE in Rockwall, TX, we teach STEM activities to kids K-12. Our K-4 sessions and camps are led using a curriculum with teaching and exploration. We write everything in-house, taking high-level topics and teach them through exploration. This has become very time intensive and this is where we need your help.
We need volunteers who understand teaching groups of small children to help us in the following ways:
- Test activities and take pictures of the steps
- Edit wording in the lesson to be more kid-friendly
- Go through lessons to make sure we always have a time for exploration and creativity.
- Ensure that our activities are age appropriate and our high-level topics are kid friendly. When they aren't, we need the feedback and possible suggestions for improvement.
- We would also be thrilled to have fellow curriculum writers, if that is your forte.
Experience required: teaching hands-on activities in a classroom, ability to give us feedback and suggestions for improvement, comfortable with navigating and using a computer.
PowerPoint, Excel and Publisher experience, ability to learn various technologies, and STEM experience is a bonus.
If you are interested, please contact Rachel at 469-402-0071 or by email: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing where we can use your skills.
- Math / Science Instruction
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21