Do you have a few hours during the week to engage and inspire our visitors from around the world?
Weekday morning and afternoon shifts are available to adults!
The Tech Museum needs volunteers to:
* Answer questions, perform demonstrations and inform visitors about exhibits to help the visitor have fun
* Share content and programs featuring "The Spirit of Silicon Valley"
Benefits of volunteering include:
* Free downtown San Jose parking during your shift
* Free IMAX movie sneak previews
* Discounts in The Tech Store and Caf Primavera
* Free entry into the Museum for you and two guests
Who can volunteer?
* No science background or technical training required
* Individuals with an interest in learning about science and technology
* Individuals who enjoy interacting with people
Our volunteers are the heart of The Tech Museum! Weekday morning and afternoon shifts are available to adults.
How to sign up: Complete the online application found at www.thetech.org/about/volunteer and we'll send you more information!
Questions? You can contact the Volunteer Recruitment Team by phone at (408) 795-6190 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 month to a year
- Must be comfortable with English language