Board Member Opportunities Available for Parents & Community Members. . .
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Make a Bold, Uplifting Statement About the Public School System: Become a COPACS Board Member!
As a board member you will:
- support and promote parent and community stakeholder engagement and capacity-building structures and processes that focus on the ESEA/ESSA legislation
- keep the issues and concerns that impact student achievement in the spotlight through awareness- building learning events
- strengthen transparency and accountability in school governance, discourse, and decision-making aligned with best practices and lessons learned and/or positive student outcomes
- show up for children at meetings, hearings, school events and programs, and
- utilize your expertise to advance the COPACS mission, purpose and goals.
- Capacity Planning
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- monthly meeting/plus conference calls when needed.