The volunteer will be responsible for greeting, assisting community members to help make SPNN a safe and welcoming space for all members of the community, and assist with administrative tasks as needed to help staff focus their efforts in planning programs for members.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to do something useful with their time, meet new people and gain experience for customer service or administrative jobs.
Potential activities or duties:
- Greeting members
- Assisting members with basic paperwork
- Cutting checks
- Assembling training/class materials
- Helping answer phones
- Able to Multitask
- Willing to interact with members of all background and life experiences
- Background check required
- Flexible times, preferred between 9-5 weekdays
- Minimum 6 month commitment
- SPNN, 550 Vandalia St., Suite 170 St. Paul, MN.
- Community Access Staff and Office Manager
Visit http://www.spnn.org/volunteers to fill out an application.
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Flexible, 6 month commitment