The purpose of having Assistant Class Instructors is to reduce the student to instructor ratio so that class attendees will be able to learn and retain information more effectively. This will help empower members to create their own media to share their stories with the community.
- Learn and develop media, technology, and teaching skills
- Will receive additional training related to the content and format of each class
Potential activities or duties:
- Help students stay on the same page as the rest of the class
- Facilitate small group activities
- Answer questions
- Familiarity with class content (camera, editing, lighting etc), additional training will provided
- Open to working with members from different backgrounds or life experiences
- Minimum 6 month commitment
- Varies depending on class, usually evenings
- SPNN, 550 Vandalia St., Suite 170 St. Paul, MN.
- Media Access Staff
Visit http://www.spnn.org/volunteers to fill out an application.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 6 months